Dear Bare Republic Family,
At Bare Republic, our first priority is our team and our community’s health and safety. Here are some of the steps we are taking to support our team while continuing to provide you superior service:
- Employees with the ability to work remotely are doing so.
- Hourly employees unable to work remotely are continuing to receive their full 40 hours per week pay to limit the financial impact on them.
- Enhanced safety precautions have been implemented for our distribution team to increase distancing including modified working hours.
- Currently, we are fulfilling orders twice per week with complimentary upgraded to expedited ground shipping to ensure your product makes it to you as quickly as possible.
- Our customer service and social media teams will remain available to you during our normal business hours.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this challenging time. We will get through this together. Sunnier days are ahead.
FOR OUR COMMUNITY
Bare Republic was born from a desire to help our friends and family enjoy life’s everyday adventures with clean and safe protection from the sun.
While we may be having fewer outdoor adventures these days, our focus on helping our community has never been stronger. Over the last two months, we’ve quickly shifted our resources, raw materials, and manufacturing from sun protection to hand sanitizer. Today, we’re proud to introduce Bare Hands quick-drying hand sanitizer, formulated with 62% alcohol and a blend of soothing aloe, calendula, and chamomile extracts that effectively kills 99.9% of many common germs and bacteria.
In addition to donating 100,000 meals to the North County Food Bank, our team is contributing 10,000+ hand sanitizers to our community, including local hospitals, police departments, senior living facilities, churches, and lifeguards. We are grateful to be able to give back and help support San Diego and America.
Clean hands, full hearts, can’t lose.